Increase efficiency and longevity while reducing costs and optimizing investments in your IT infrastructure.
As businesses grow larger and technology improves, IT infrastructures are becoming more and more complex.
From performance challenges to multi-site operations and integration between physical and virtual systems, it can be difficult to manage infrastructure costs while keeping pace with your business and industry growth.
Our Infrastructure Management Services are designed to enhance the performance of existing systems, simplify data replication and protection, and optimize your infrastructure investments and costs to help you maintain competitive advantage.
Our Infrastructure Management Services
On Premise and Data Center Solutions
The key to architecting the right infrastructure solutions is to start by examining your business challenges and objectives with a focus on enabling productivity, removing high-cost investment cycles, and increasing flexibility and reliability.
When designing an infrastructure solution, our architects consider the practical and technical implications – including how users access data and applications, current infrastructure investments and capabilities, and the balance between business needs and budgets.
When you engage our Infrastructure Management Services, we’ll assess the comparative benefits of on-premise versus data center or complete cloud solutions in order to maximize ROI while meeting your security, performance, and scalability requirements.
- Remote management and optimization of existing infrastructure to reduce costs and increase performance with little additional investment.
- Needs analysis and procurement to identify and solve key infrastructure problems.
- Infrastructure planning and expansion to architect, design, and implement additional infrastructure that optimizes performance and scalability.
Server Implementation and Configuration
From deep inside the data center to the remote field office, we’re ready to help you implement and manage your most complex infrastructure improvement initiatives.
With a combination of technical expertise and business understanding, our consultants can assist with the installation of new hardware and optimize configurations to ensure your chosen solutions operate as intended.
- Procurement services that leverage our existing partnerships to efficiently and cost-effectively acquire new hardware.
- Managed installation of infrastructure-level hardware to bring new assets online fast.
- Configuration optimization to ensure all new and existing systems work as intended according to your business requirements.
Data Storage Management
Many organizations struggle to cope with the unprecedented explosion of data that has required modern businesses to invest in additional storage capacity and increasingly complex infrastructures.
While it’s easy to try to solve the problem by adding more hardware to your architecture, in many cases it makes more sense to better manage your existing systems to optimize your capacity without huge capital outlays.
Through a combination of assessment of your existing storage infrastructure and processes, planning for your future needs, and optimization of your current systems and allocations, our Data Storage Management Services can help you find more storage for less.
- Storage performance analysis to assess the causes of application slowdowns, identify over- and underutilized storage resources, and make recommendations for process and infrastructure improvements to optimize capacity.
- Capacity planning to project usage based on current needs and optimize infrastructure so you can better plan and invest for the future.
- Multi-site replication using NAS/SAN and virtualization technologies to facility the efficient transfer of data from production environments to remote sites or distribute data for performance and loss mitigation.
Data Backup and Recovery
Enterprise data is anything but uniform – which is why your data protection, backup, and recovery systems need to cover the full range of sources, file types, and backup modes.
From snapshots to streaming, we create a unified backup and recovery system to automate data protection, secure your data against worst case scenarios, and give you a single point of management for all your data – no matter where it’s located.
- Disaster recovery replication to make your systems fail-safe and protect against worse case scenarios.
- Snapshots to instantly restore servers and data in case of failure or corruption.
- Multi-site configurations to provide the highest levels of redundancy, facilitate quick restoration as needed, and enable you to replicate existing infrastructure across locations.
Data Retention and Compliance
The real value of data is what you can do with it – which is why we make it easier to index, archive, and search for the information your company needs to get business done and turn your retained data into a strategic asset.
And we help protect your business by allowing you to rapidly respond to regulatory compliance and legal discovery requests through proper user-defined retention policies, classification, and storage that saves only the data you truly need and enables quick retrieval as necessary.
Our Data Retention and Compliance Services aim to reduce the cost, complexity, and risk of storing massive volumes of data while enabling your business to operate at peak performance.
- Retention systems and policies that meet trade regulations and legal requirements.
- File integrity assurance and indexing strategies to protect data while necessary and help make it actionable.
- Complete security and control of your data while meeting regulatory requirements, ensuring storage efficiency, and protecting against loss.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today for your free consultation and we’ll show you how our tailored mix of Infrastructure Management Services can meet your business needs.